Digital Performance Manager
About the job
At PRAN, we are looking for a Digital Performance Manager with strong expertise in Performance Marketing, who will be part of our growing team and become actively involved in ourjourney. As a team member, you will support our clients in a successful representation in various advertising platforms.
We are a Boutique Digital Agency, and we create digital experiences & products. At PRAN, we are more than just a team. We are a family of talented, passionate people working under one roof to provide top-level bespoke digital services to help businesses grow and reach their full potential digitally. Every team member brings a unique set of skills and insight to the table, allowing us to offer a comprehensive range of services and high-profile customer service – and we love what we do!
We believe that the future of work is hub-based, so our hubs around the world, are designed to promote creativity, collaboration, and connection.
- Execute a high volume of acquisition campaigns across Google, Meta, Bing, LinkedIn, and other channels
- Manage, test, analyze and scale campaigns, ad groups, keywords, and placements with a comprehensive understanding of an account structure
- Constantly dive into campaign performance metrics to surface new learnings and translate insights into actionable improvements to KPIs
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of cost per lead and paid acquisition spend within budget; manage budget re-forecast and variance explanations
- Drive campaign conversion optimization testing by experimenting with ad copy/design, bids, and targeting across ad engines, focusing on Google, Facebook and Bing
- Identify and maximize new growth opportunities, improve campaigns and processes, quantify business impact, and drive implementation
- Investigate competitors’ campaigns and industry PPC trends
- Partner with the Design team to test and iterate on high-performing creatives and landing pages.
- Work closely with our Content Marketing Manager to provide feedback insights from paid search to inform our SEO strategy
- Follow industry trends and best practices related to online advertising, drive innovation, and contribute to case studies, blog articles, and training. Think creatively and work closely with the Marketing team to develop innovative tactics and strategies that drive results
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least 4-5 years of experience, with a track record of building and scaling online marketing or user acquisition programs (Ideally managing $100K+ monthly budgets)
- Experience in Google Ads, Google Analytics, Meta Ads Manager, Bing Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Strong understanding of the online marketing ecosystem and understanding of online marketing channels (e.g. Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, etc.)
- Data-driven mindset focuses on real-time performance optimization, with an ability to organize and scrutinize data, interpret metrics and identify trends.
- Landing page testing experience
- Fluent in Greek and English (both written and verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication or relevant field of study
- Experience driving digital marketing acquisition campaigns
- Comfortable addressing challenges with ambiguous or incomplete information.
- You will project manage large-scale accounts
- A desire to build something awesome
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational & project management skills
- Strong work ethic and a “do whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Speed and proven ability to balance multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Creative mindset, able to generate and develop fresh, engaging ideas
- Strong communication skills
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package with performance bonus
- Flexible working hours and hybrid approach [office in Athens, Greece]
- An inclusive and transparent culture, where each employee demonstrates integrity, earns trust and respects others
- Friendly, casual and fun digital workspace
- An opportunity to grow alongside us and shape the next day of Performance Marketing
- Be part of an entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- Continuous training towards developing yourself and mentoring opportunities
- Perks programs for all employees