About the job
We are looking for a passionate UX/UI designer to help us improve the user experience, interface and web design of digital marketing assets and create impactful web experiences for our clients and us.
You will use tools like Figma, Adobe Creative Suite and more. You will design impactful user journeys from the ground up by collaborating with marketing peers and growing through cross-team interactions. You will report to the Chief Executive Officer and you will be part of the global design team.
We are a Boutique Digital Agency, and we create digital experiences & products.
At PRAN, we are more than just a team. We are a family of talented, passionate people working under one roof to provide top-level bespoke digital services to help businesses grow and reach their full potential digitally. Every team member brings a unique set of skills and insight to the table, allowing us to offer a comprehensive range of services and high-profile customer service – and we love what we do!
We believe that the future of work is hub-based, so our hubs around the world, are designed to promote creativity, collaboration, and connection.
- You will create mobile-first digital assets UX with intuitive, user-friendly user interfaces
- You will work together with the frontend development team that implements your design into code
- You will create digital assets and web designs that convey the defined promises with the aim to create conversions and engagement
- You will create user interfaces according to our UX/UI principles and brand guidelines by creating wireframes, mockups, prototypes, specifications and web and digital assets
- You will evaluate the campaign performance, for implementing specific optimization measures and increase in conversion
- You will do interdisciplinary project work with multiple teams
- 3+ years of professional experience in UI/UX Design
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable qualification
- Knowledge of Figma, Adobe Creative Suite and Miro
- Experience designing mobile experiences, including adaptive and responsive design approaches
- Experience in creating user journeys, personas, wireframes, prototypes, etc., all based on research findings
- Knowledge on creation of design toolkits and design guidelines
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience in estimating projects’ timelines, assuming the responsibility for the ongoing status of each task next to every team member involved, and notifying them when and if the scope exceeds the original calculation.
- A passion for digital culture and inventing solutions to tomorrow’s challenges today
- Continuously learning and exploring the field. Showing strong appreciation and knowledge of user experience and fundamental design principles.
- Strong conceptual thinking. Designers are expected not only to execute ideas but to be a part of the initial creative process
- Innovative and fresh thinking
- Aesthetics and design skills with high attention to detail
- Respect deadlines and adhere to them
- A positive mindset with a “can-do” attitude
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package with performance bonus
- Flexible working hours and hybrid approach [office in Sofia, Bulgaria]
- An inclusive and transparent culture, where each employee demonstrates integrity, earns trust and respects others.
- Friendly, casual and fun digital workspace
- An opportunity to grow alongside us and shape the next day of Digital Design
- Be part of an entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- Continuous training towards developing yourself and mentoring opportunities
- Perks programs for all employees